With the help of Partition Wizard Server Edition, you can redistribute the free disk space very easily. To redistribute the free disk space, follow the instructions below:
Precaution: although the chances of corruption or data loss during resizing process is minimal, it is best to always back up your data first, especially when you are shrinking the OS partition.
1. Select a partition that you want to resize.
2. Click Partitions » then click Move/Resize.
3. On a partition map, current size of the partitions under Windows Server 2003 is displayed on the top of the dialog box. It also depicts the used and unused space within the partition and the free space surrounding the partition (if any exists). The information is important for your resizing task under Windows server 2003. The minimum and maximum sizes that you can resize a partition under Windows 2003 also appear below the map.
4. Position the mouse pointer on the left or right partition handle.
5. When the mouse pointer changes into a double-headed arrow, drag the handle to the desired partition size.
6. Click Apply.
It really is that easy! Click to buy the Server or Enterprise Edition, or download the FREE Home or Professional Edition right now!