Some virus developers focus on Mac with the increasing market share of Mac and have programmed many Mac viruses. For example, Flashback, a Trojan virus which made many Mac computers infected, caused terrible aftermaths last year. They are likely to result in data loss on Mac, which concern many users. There are two common solutions when data are lost.
1. Asking professionals for help: professionals are proficient at computer technology, so they can recover lost data easily. This will cost highly.
2. Applying Mac disk recovery program: if an excellent hard disk recovery tool is used, users can recover lost data easily in person.
Users can choose a suitable one according to actual situations. As to the second one, users can download the professional Mac hard disk recovery program from http://www.mac-data-recover.com/index.html/ .
Professional Mac disk recovery program
The above is the main interface of the professional Mac disk recovery program. Its four independent data recovery modules allow users to recover lost data in different cases. The operations are very simple. For example, if users want to recover deleted data, please follow the following procedures.
1. Click "Undelete Recovery" module.
2. Select the volume where the deleted data were and click "Recover" button to scan the volume.
3. Check the data that will be recovered and click "Save Files" button.
4. Set save path by clicking "Browse…" button and then click "OK" button.
Users can also use "Damaged Partition Recovery" to recover data from formatted Mac volume, "Lost Partition Recovery" to recover data from lost partition and "Digital Media Recovery" to recover lost photos. Detailed procedures can be got from other pages on this website.
Attentions on Mac data recovery
No matter which module will be used to recover lost data, users are supposed to prevent overwriting data for the sake of successful Mac data recovery. Please pay attention to the following points.
1. Please don’t store new data after data loss problems come up.
2. Please don't install the Mac disk recovery program to the volume where data recovery will be carried out.
3. Please don't save the recovered data to the original partition where they were stored.
Once lost data are overwritten, no disk recovery program will help.